What are the risks of using Flexall?

Children under 12 years of age should talk to a doctor before using Flexall. Additionally, certain medical conditions or medications may put you at risk for complications while using Flexall. Medical conditions that may react adversely to the use of Flexall include breastfeeding, pregnancy and damaged or cut skin. Other medications or supplements may affect your usage of Flexall, especially if you have any sensitivities or allergies. Before using this or any other medication, you should talk to your doctor about the risk for complications.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can I safely give my child ibuprofen or acetaminophen?
Dr. Tanya R. Altmann, MDDr. Tanya R. Altmann, MD
Acetaminophen is a safe medication when used appropriately to lower fever and ease pain in children....