What should I avoid while using Flexall?

You should not use Flexall if you are allergic to any of the ingredients found in these products: menthol alone or with camphor and methyl salicylate. You should avoid certain medications that may put you at risk for complications while using Flexall. Other medications or supplements may affect your usage of Flexall. Before using this or any other medication, you should talk to your doctor about the risk for complications.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can I safely give my child ibuprofen or acetaminophen?
Dr. Tanya R. Altmann, MDDr. Tanya R. Altmann, MD
Acetaminophen is a safe medication when used appropriately to lower fever and ease pain in children....