Who should take Pamprin Multi-Symptom?

Pamprin Multi-Symptom is intended for females over age 12 who want temporary relief from menstrual symptoms including cramps, bloating, water-weight gain, headache, backache, muscle aches, and irritability. Pamprin Multi-Symptom can be used to treat symptoms that occur before or during the menstrual period.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...