Who should take meclofenamate?

Meclofenamate is prescribed for people with mild to moderate pain from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and some others kinds of arthritis. It is also prescribed to help relieve mild to moderate menstrual pain. Meclofenamate is sometimes prescribed for women who have very heavy menstrual bleeding.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...