Who should take meclofenamate?

Meclofenamate is prescribed for people with mild to moderate pain from osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and some others kinds of arthritis. It is also prescribed to help relieve mild to moderate menstrual pain. Meclofenamate is sometimes prescribed for women who have very heavy menstrual bleeding.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...