Who should take magnesium salicylate?

Magnesium salicylate is indicated for those who have pain or swelling caused by rheumatoid arthritis or osteoarthritis. It may also be used by those suffering from mild to moderate pain. This drug may be prescribed to you by your doctor. However, it is also available in some forms and various strengths as an over-the-counter medication.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...