Who should take Hydrocodone/APAP?

Hydrocodone-APAP (APAP is an abreviation for acetaminophen) is intended for people with moderate to moderately severe pain. It is useful in treating pain caused by multiple situations, including recent dental procedures, surgery, bone and muscle injury, severe headache and severe cough. Lower doses may be needed in children, elderly and people with liver and kidney disease. It should not be taken in combination with additional Tylenol or acetaminophen.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...