Who should not use Prialt?

Prialt generally is not given to people who are allergic to any component of the drug. Because Prialt can produce psychotic symptoms as a side effect, it usually should not be used in people who have a history of psychosis or other mental illness. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk with your doctor about whether the benefits of Prialt outweigh the risks to your unborn baby.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...