Who should not use Azulfidine EN-Tabs?

People with the genetic enzyme disorder porphyria should not use Azulfidine EN-Tabs, as this medication can worsen the condition. People with bladder or intestinal blockages should not take Azulfidine EN-Tabs. In addition, people who have previously had an allergic reaction to sulfa drugs, aspirin, or salicylates should not take Azulfidine EN-Tabs, so it is important to let your doctor know about any allergic reactions you have had to medications in the past. Women are advised not to breast-feed while using this medication, and the drug should be used in pregnancy only if clearly needed.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the side effects of analgesics?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Analgesics, including aspirin and acetaminophen, are medications used to treat pain. They can al...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...