When can I stop taking Tylenol with Codeine?

You can stop taking Tylenol with Codeine (acetaminophen and codeine) when you and your doctor decide either that you no longer need it for relieving your mild to moderate pain or that its risks are too great for you. Don't stop taking this prescription pain reliever without talking with your doctor first. If your body has become used to it, stopping suddenly may trigger uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms. Your doctor can help you manage these symptoms.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...