When can I stop taking Tylenol with Codeine?

You can stop taking Tylenol with Codeine (acetaminophen and codeine) when you and your doctor decide either that you no longer need it for relieving your mild to moderate pain or that its risks are too great for you. Don't stop taking this prescription pain reliever without talking with your doctor first. If your body has become used to it, stopping suddenly may trigger uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms. Your doctor can help you manage these symptoms.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

what are analgesics ?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
what type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will i be given after surgery ?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
how can analgesics relieve flu symptoms ?
should i let my doctor know i am taking analgesics ?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...