When can I stop taking Tylenol with Codeine?

You can stop taking Tylenol with Codeine (acetaminophen and codeine) when you and your doctor decide either that you no longer need it for relieving your mild to moderate pain or that its risks are too great for you. Don't stop taking this prescription pain reliever without talking with your doctor first. If your body has become used to it, stopping suddenly may trigger uncomfortable withdrawal symptoms. Your doctor can help you manage these symptoms.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Analgesics, including aspirin and acetaminophen, are medications used to treat pain. They can al...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...