What should I do if I miss a dose of Ultracet?

If you are taking Ultracet on a regular schedule and miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember -- unless it is almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and resume your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose of Ultracet to make up for one you missed. Ultracet is a prescription pain medication that contains two drugs: tramadol and acetaminophen. It's important to note that Ultracet should be taken only when you are in pain, so you may not have the kind of regular dosing schedule you would if you were taking a drug like an antibiotic.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...