What should I do if I miss a dose of Tylenol with Codeine?

Tylenol with Codeine (acetaminophen and codeine) is usually prescribed on an "as needed" basis to help relieve mild to moderate pain, and if those are the instructions you got, you can't really miss a dose. But if your doctor told you to take Tylenol with Codeine regularly, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it, unless it's almost time for your next one. In that case, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...