What should I do if I miss a dose of Tylenol with Codeine?

Tylenol with Codeine (acetaminophen and codeine) is usually prescribed on an "as needed" basis to help relieve mild to moderate pain, and if those are the instructions you got, you can't really miss a dose. But if your doctor told you to take Tylenol with Codeine regularly, take the missed dose as soon as you remember it, unless it's almost time for your next one. In that case, skip the missed dose and continue with your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...