What should I do if I miss a dose of Synalgos-DC?

Synalgos-DC (dihydrocodeine, aspirin, caffeine) is usually taken as needed and not on a regular dosing schedule, so you can't really miss a dose unless your doctor has told you to take it regularly. If that's the case, take the missed dose as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. If it is, skip the missed dose and take the next one at the regular time. Do not take a double dose of this prescription pain reliever.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...