What should I do if I miss a dose of Synalgos-DC?

Synalgos-DC (dihydrocodeine, aspirin, caffeine) is usually taken as needed and not on a regular dosing schedule, so you can't really miss a dose unless your doctor has told you to take it regularly. If that's the case, take the missed dose as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next dose. If it is, skip the missed dose and take the next one at the regular time. Do not take a double dose of this prescription pain reliever.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

what are the side effects of analgesics ?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
should i let my doctor know i am taking analgesics ?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
who should not take analgesics ?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
what are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain ?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...