What should I do if I miss a dose of Percodan?

If you are taking Percodan on a regular schedule and miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember -- unless it is almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and continue on your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.

Percodan is a prescription pain reliever that combines oxycodone and aspirin.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...