What should I do if I miss a dose of Percodan?

If you are taking Percodan on a regular schedule and miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember -- unless it is almost time for your next dose. In that case, skip the missed dose and continue on your regular schedule. Do not take a double dose to make up for a missed one.

Percodan is a prescription pain reliever that combines oxycodone and aspirin.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Analgesics, including aspirin and acetaminophen, are medications used to treat pain. They can al...