What should I do if I miss a dose of Norco?

Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) is usually taken as needed and not on a regular dosing schedule, so you can't really miss a dose unless your doctor has told you to take it regularly. If that's the case, take the missed dose as soon as you remember, unless it's within four hours of your next dose. If it is, skip the missed dose and take the next one at the regular time. Do not take a double dose of this prescription pain reliever. Doing so could result in severe side effects.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...