What should I do if I miss a dose of Norco?

Norco (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) is usually taken as needed and not on a regular dosing schedule, so you can't really miss a dose unless your doctor has told you to take it regularly. If that's the case, take the missed dose as soon as you remember, unless it's within four hours of your next dose. If it is, skip the missed dose and take the next one at the regular time. Do not take a double dose of this prescription pain reliever. Doing so could result in severe side effects.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

what are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain ?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
what should i avoid while taking analgesics ?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
how do analgesics interact with other medications ?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
how can analgesics relieve cold symptoms ?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...