What should I do if I miss a dose of Lortab?

Lortab (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), a prescription medicine to treat moderate to moderately severe pain, is usually taken on an as-needed basis. If that's the way your doctor prescribed it, you can't miss a dose. However, if your doctor has told you to take Lortab on a regular schedule, take the missed dose as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next one. In that case, skip the missed dose and get back on your regular schedule. In any case, you should wait at least four hours between doses. Never take a double dose to make up for a missed one.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...