What should I do if I miss a dose of Lortab?

Lortab (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), a prescription medicine to treat moderate to moderately severe pain, is usually taken on an as-needed basis. If that's the way your doctor prescribed it, you can't miss a dose. However, if your doctor has told you to take Lortab on a regular schedule, take the missed dose as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next one. In that case, skip the missed dose and get back on your regular schedule. In any case, you should wait at least four hours between doses. Never take a double dose to make up for a missed one.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...