What should I know about Asacol before taking it?

You and your doctor should carefully evaluate the risks of Asacol before taking it. You should tell your doctor about drugs you currently use and also about drugs that have produced allergic reactions in the past, especially to the drug sulfasalazine. Preexisting kidney or liver problems may make the side effects of Asacol more dangerous. You should be especially wary of side effects immediately after you start taking Asacol; report anything unusual to your doctor.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

how do analgesics interact with other medications ?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
what are the side effects of analgesics ?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
should i let my doctor know i am taking analgesics ?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
what should i avoid while taking analgesics ?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...