Because the medication causes drowsiness, you should never operate machinery or drive a motor vehicle while taking hydrocodone/APAP (APAP is an abreviation for acetaminophen). Avoid taking other medications that contain acetaminophen, as this can cause liver damage. Avoid additional medications that contain narcotic agents as this could lead to overdose. Avoid alcohol while taking hydrocodone/APAP, as this can increase the effects of the narcotic and cause serious adverse reactions.
- Q Can I take too much hydrocodone-acetaminophen?
- Q What side effects does Hydrocodone with Acetaminophen (Vicodin) cause?
- Q Is there a generic version of Hydrocodone/APAP?
- Q Does hydrocodone-acetaminophen oral solution have side effects?
- Q What should know about hydrocodone and acetaminophen?
- Q What is hydrocodone and acetaminophen used for?