Because the medication causes drowsiness, you should never operate machinery or drive a motor vehicle while taking hydrocodone/APAP (APAP is an abreviation for acetaminophen). Avoid taking other medications that contain acetaminophen, as this can cause liver damage. Avoid additional medications that contain narcotic agents as this could lead to overdose. Avoid alcohol while taking hydrocodone/APAP, as this can increase the effects of the narcotic and cause serious adverse reactions.
- Q What are hydrocodone and acetaminophen tablets?
- Q How does Hydrocodone/APAP treat cough?
- Q What side effects does Hydrocodone with Acetaminophen (Vicodin) cause?
- Q What are hydrocodone and acetaminophen HP tablets?
- Q What are the side effects of hydrocodone and acetaminophen?
- Q Who should not take hydrocodone and acetaminophen oral solution?