Because the medication causes drowsiness, you should never operate machinery or drive a motor vehicle while taking hydrocodone/APAP (APAP is an abreviation for acetaminophen). Avoid taking other medications that contain acetaminophen, as this can cause liver damage. Avoid additional medications that contain narcotic agents as this could lead to overdose. Avoid alcohol while taking hydrocodone/APAP, as this can increase the effects of the narcotic and cause serious adverse reactions.
- Q Do hydrocodone and acetaminophen HP tablets have side effects?
- Q What happens if I miss a dose of Hydrocodone/APAP?
- Q What are hydrocodone and acetaminophen HP tablets?
- Q What are hydrocodone and acetaminophen tablets?
- Q What are the risks of taking hydrocodone and acetaminophen?
- Q What should I know about Hydrocodone/APAP before taking it?