Because the medication causes drowsiness, you should never operate machinery or drive a motor vehicle while taking hydrocodone/APAP (APAP is an abreviation for acetaminophen). Avoid taking other medications that contain acetaminophen, as this can cause liver damage. Avoid additional medications that contain narcotic agents as this could lead to overdose. Avoid alcohol while taking hydrocodone/APAP, as this can increase the effects of the narcotic and cause serious adverse reactions.
- Q Do hydrocodone and acetaminophen HP tablets have interactions?
- Q What is a brand name for hydrocodone-acetaminophen?
- Q What is a brand of hydrocodone-acetaminophen oral solution?
- Q Who should take Hydrocodone/APAP?
- Q Who should not take hydrocodone and acetaminophen oral solution?
- Q Who should not take hydrocodone and acetaminophen HP tablets?