Because the medication causes drowsiness, you should never operate machinery or drive a motor vehicle while taking hydrocodone/APAP (APAP is an abreviation for acetaminophen). Avoid taking other medications that contain acetaminophen, as this can cause liver damage. Avoid additional medications that contain narcotic agents as this could lead to overdose. Avoid alcohol while taking hydrocodone/APAP, as this can increase the effects of the narcotic and cause serious adverse reactions.
- Q Does hydrocodone-acetaminophen oral solution have side effects?
- Q How does Hydrocodone/APAP treat migraine headaches?
- Q Who should not take hydrocodone and acetaminophen oral solution?
- Q Who should not take hydrocodone and acetaminophen?
- Q What are the risks of taking hydrocodone and acetaminophen?
- Q How does Hydrocodone/APAP treat cough?