Because the medication causes drowsiness, you should never operate machinery or drive a motor vehicle while taking hydrocodone/APAP (APAP is an abreviation for acetaminophen). Avoid taking other medications that contain acetaminophen, as this can cause liver damage. Avoid additional medications that contain narcotic agents as this could lead to overdose. Avoid alcohol while taking hydrocodone/APAP, as this can increase the effects of the narcotic and cause serious adverse reactions.
- Q What is a brand name for hydrocodone-acetaminophen?
- Q What is hydrocodone and acetaminophen used for?
- Q What is a brand of hydrocodone-acetaminophen oral solution?
- Q What should know about hydrocodone and acetaminophen?
- Q What are the side effects of hydrocodone and acetaminophen?
- Q What is hydrocodone and acetaminophen oral solution?