What are the risks of taking Diurex PMS?

Diurex PMS may be risky for people with certain conditions. Tell your doctor before taking Diurex PMS if you have a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis, asthma or emphysema; glaucoma; difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland; liver disease (especially cirrhosis); kidney disease. Also tell your doctor if you take medications such as sedative, tranquilizers, or other drugs containing acetaminophen; or if you consume more than three alcoholic drinks per day.

If you are pregnant, breast-feeding, or may become pregnant, talk to your doctor before taking Diurex PMS. Diurex PMS may increase your risk of liver damage if taken in large quantities. While taking Diurex PMS, you should not take medications for colds or allergies. Because this medication causes drowsiness, do not drive or operate machinery until you know how your body will react to it.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...