What does Pamprin Multi-Symptom do?

Pamprin Multi-Symptom treats symptoms that accompany premenstrual syndrome (PMS). If you experience discomfort, tension, or irritability in conjunction with your monthly period, Pamprin Multi-Symptom may be helpful. Here are some of the symptoms that the drug can treat:

• bloating and water retention
  • headaches, back pain and other body aches
  • menstrual cramps.

Pamprin Multi-Symptom is not safe for everybody. This medication may interact with other medicines, so ask your doctor if Pamprin Multi-Symptom is safe for you to take.

There are other over-the-counter products for PMS with the same ingredients: Pamprin Multi-Symptom, Midol PMS, Diurex PMS.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How do analgesics interact with other medications?
If you are taking certain medications, you should talk to your doctor before taking an analgesic. Th...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Analgesics, including aspirin and acetaminophen, are medications used to treat pain. They can al...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...