What does Pamprin Multi-Symptom do?

Pamprin Multi-Symptom treats symptoms that accompany premenstrual syndrome (PMS). If you experience discomfort, tension, or irritability in conjunction with your monthly period, Pamprin Multi-Symptom may be helpful. Here are some of the symptoms that the drug can treat:

• bloating and water retention
  • headaches, back pain and other body aches
  • menstrual cramps.

Pamprin Multi-Symptom is not safe for everybody. This medication may interact with other medicines, so ask your doctor if Pamprin Multi-Symptom is safe for you to take.

There are other over-the-counter products for PMS with the same ingredients: Pamprin Multi-Symptom, Midol PMS, Diurex PMS.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...