What if I miss a dose of magnesium salicylate?

If you miss your regular dose of magnesium salicylate, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is nearly time for your next dose, skip the dose and simply get back to your regular dosing schedule. Never take a double dose to make up for a missed dose. Taking more than prescribed increases your risk of overdose, which can be fatal.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...