What should I do if I miss a dose of Magnacet?

If you miss a dose of the prescription pain medication Magnacet (oxycodone and acetaminophen), take it as soon as you remember, unless it's almost time for your next scheduled dose. In that case, just wait until then to take it. Don't double up on the pill to make up for a skipped dose.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

who should not take analgesics ?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
how effective is capsaicin ?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
what are the side effects of analgesics ?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
what are analgesics ?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...