What is methocarbamol and aspirin?

Methocarbamol and aspirin is a combination of two medications used to treat muscle pain and injury. Methocarbamol is a muscle relaxant, and aspirin is a pain reliever. You should take methocarbamol and aspirin with a full glass of water to avoid stomach upset. Only take as much methocarbamol and aspirin as directed by your doctor.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Analgesics, including aspirin and acetaminophen, are medications used to treat pain. They can al...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...