What is methocarbamol and aspirin?

Methocarbamol and aspirin is a combination of two medications used to treat muscle pain and injury. Methocarbamol is a muscle relaxant, and aspirin is a pain reliever. You should take methocarbamol and aspirin with a full glass of water to avoid stomach upset. Only take as much methocarbamol and aspirin as directed by your doctor.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What analgesic drugs may be prescribed for irritable bowel (IBS) symptoms?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Analgesic drugs that are used in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be classified as non-na...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...