What do my loved ones need to know about Synalgos-DC?

Let your family and caretakers know that Synalgos-DC (dihydrocodeine, aspirin, caffeine) is a potent medication and should be used only by the person for whom it was prescribed. Also, tell them that this medication may be habit-forming and should never be given to another person, especially someone who has a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep Synalgos-DC in a secure place.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...