What is Xodol?

Xodol (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) is a prescription drug for moderate to moderately severe pain. It is an oral tablet that includes a strong narcotic pain reliever (hydrocodone) and a milder medication that can reduce fever (acetaminophen). Xodol is available in a variety of strengths: A tablet always contains 300 milligrams (mg) of acetaminophen and either 5 mg, 7.5 mg or 10 mg of hydrocodone.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...