What is Vicodin HP?

The prescription pain medication Vicodin HP (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) is a stronger version of regular Vicodin. It contains 10 milligrams (mg) of hydrocodone and 660 of acetaminophen, compared with regular Vicodin's 5 mg and 500 mg, respectively.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...