What is Vicodin HP?

The prescription pain medication Vicodin HP (hydrocodone and acetaminophen) is a stronger version of regular Vicodin. It contains 10 milligrams (mg) of hydrocodone and 660 of acetaminophen, compared with regular Vicodin's 5 mg and 500 mg, respectively.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...