What is Ultracet?

Ultracet is a prescription pain medication that combines an opioid painkiller (tramadol) with the common pain reliever acetaminophen. This combination has been found to offer better pain relief than either medicine used alone. It is used for the short-term management of acute pain and is typically prescribed for five days or less.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...