What is Tylox?

Tylox (acetaminophen and oxycodone) is a combination pain medication for adults that's made up of two drugs. One is oxycodone, an opioid (narcotic) drug. The other is acetaminophen, a non-narcotic drug. Tylox typically is taken every six hours, as needed, to relieve moderate to moderately severe pain.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...