What is trolamine salicylate?

Trolamine salicylate is an over-the-counter analgesic cream. It is used to ease joint and muscle pain by reducing swelling and inflammation. This drug can be found under the brand names  Aspercreme, Myoflex, Mobisyl, Joint-Ritis, FlexPower and Arthricream with Aloe.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
What analgesic drugs may be prescribed for irritable bowel (IBS) symptoms?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Analgesic drugs that are used in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be classified as non-na...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...