What is trolamine salicylate?

Trolamine salicylate is an over-the-counter analgesic cream. It is used to ease joint and muscle pain by reducing swelling and inflammation. This drug can be found under the brand names  Aspercreme, Myoflex, Mobisyl, Joint-Ritis, FlexPower and Arthricream with Aloe.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...