What is meclofenamate?

Meclofenamate is a prescription nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID) that is used to treat osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and relieve menstrual pain. Meclofenamate works by inhibiting the production of a substance in the body that causes pain, inflammation, and fever.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...