What is magnesium salicylate?

Magnesium salicylate is an aspirin-like drug used to relieve mild to moderate pain. It is classified as a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory agent (NSAID). It may be used particularly to treat the pain and swelling caused by osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. This drug is available in various strengths, both as a prescription and over-the-counter medication. The brand names this drug may be found under include: Novasal, Doan's Regular, Doan's Extra Strength, Momentum, Keygesic-10 and MST 600. It may also be available under other brand names not listed here.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...