What a is Fioricet with Codeine?

Fioricet with Codeine is a pain reliever combining acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine and codeine. This medication comes in the form of a tablet and is taken to relieve pain from tension headaches. It is also marketed as Phrenilin with Caffeine and Codeine.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...