What a is Fioricet with Codeine?

Fioricet with Codeine is a pain reliever combining acetaminophen, butalbital, caffeine and codeine. This medication comes in the form of a tablet and is taken to relieve pain from tension headaches. It is also marketed as Phrenilin with Caffeine and Codeine.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...