Is there a generic version of Zydone?

There is no generic version of Zydone (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), a drug prescribed to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. Each tablet of Zydone contains 400 milligrams (mg) of acetaminophen and either 5 mg, 7.5 mg or 10 mg of hydrocodone. There are other drugs that combine these two active ingredients but in different doses.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...