Is there a generic version of Zydone?

There is no generic version of Zydone (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), a drug prescribed to treat moderate to moderately severe pain. Each tablet of Zydone contains 400 milligrams (mg) of acetaminophen and either 5 mg, 7.5 mg or 10 mg of hydrocodone. There are other drugs that combine these two active ingredients but in different doses.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Analgesics, including aspirin and acetaminophen, are medications used to treat pain. They can al...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...