Is there a generic version of Lortab?

A generic version of Lortab, a prescription medication for the relief of moderate to moderately severe pain, is available. It is sold under the name hydrocodone and acetaminophen, and comes in various doses.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...