What side effects does Tramadol and Acetaminophen (Ultracet) cause?

Based on information from iGuard.org, a free medication monitoring service, 23% of patients experience side effects while taking Tramadol and Acetaminophen (Ultracet). Some of the side effects reported by iGuard members include: Drowsiness, Dryness, Weight Gain, Dizziness, Nausea/Vomiting, Abdominal Pain/Cramps, Fatigue, and Headache. Please follow up with your doctor or other healthcare provider if you are experiencing any symptoms that worsen or do not go away.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...