What does Premesyn PMS do?

Premesyn PMS treats premenstrual syndrome (PMS) symptoms. This medication reduces water retention and bloating that may accompany PMS. If you have aches, pains or menstrual cramps, Premesyn PMS might provide you with relief. It may even help if you feel irritable or tense when you have PMS.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...