What does Midol PMS do?

Midol PMS treats symptoms that accompany premenstrual syndrome (PMS). If you experience discomfort, tension, or irritability in conjunction with your monthly period, Midol PMS may be helpful. Here are some of the symptoms that the drug can treat: - bloating and water retention - headache, back pain, and other body aches - menstrual cramps. Midol PMS is not safe for everybody. This medication may interact with other medicines, so ask your doctor if Midol PMS is safe for you to take. There are several over-the-counter products for PMS with the same ingredients: Pamprin Multi-Symptom, Midol PMS, Diurex PMS.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
What is a narcotic?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
For moderate to severe pain, narcotic pain relievers may be prescribed. These drugs are used som...