What should I do if I accidentally take too much Xodol?

If you take too much of the prescription pain medication Xodol (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), call your doctor or 911 right away. Excessive doses of Xodol can cause dangerously slowed breathing and heartbeat, flaccid muscles, cold and/or clammy skin, stupor, coma, serious liver damage, kidney damage and even heart attack and death. Do not wait until you develop symptoms to seek medical help. You may need to go to the hospital and be monitored carefully to make sure your breathing is stable and to check your kidney, liver and heart function.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...