What should I do if I miss a dose of Percocet?

If you miss a dose of the pain medication Percocet (oxycodone and acetaminophen), take it as soon as you remember. But if it's almost time for your next scheduled dose just wait until then to take it. Don't double up on the pill to make up for a skipped dose.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...