What is a brand name for hydrocodone-acetaminophen?

Vicodin, Lortab and Norco are a few of the brand names for the combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen. The combination of these medicines creates a very strong pain reliever that should be used with caution and only under the supervision of your doctor. Some cancer patients with more extreme pain, for example, may need prescription pain relief. Talk with your doctor about the frequency and intensity of your pain. Together, you can determine the best options for pain management.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Analgesics, including aspirin and acetaminophen, are medications used to treat pain. They can al...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...