What is a brand of hydrocodone-acetaminophen oral solution?

Lortab Elixir, Hycet solution and Liquicet solution are a few of the brand names for the combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen in a liquid oral dosage form. This combination of medicines is normally given for the short-term relief of pain. An oral solution is in liquid form and you should be careful to use the dosing spoon from your pharmacist, not a normal teaspoon from your kitchen. This strong medicine should be carefully measured for accurate dosage.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...