What is a brand of hydrocodone-acetaminophen oral solution?

Lortab Elixir, Hycet solution and Liquicet solution are a few of the brand names for the combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen in a liquid oral dosage form. This combination of medicines is normally given for the short-term relief of pain. An oral solution is in liquid form and you should be careful to use the dosing spoon from your pharmacist, not a normal teaspoon from your kitchen. This strong medicine should be carefully measured for accurate dosage.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
What are analgesics?
National Kidney FoundationNational Kidney Foundation
Analgesics are medicines that help to control pain and reduce fever; some types also decrease inflam...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...