What is a brand of hydrocodone-acetaminophen oral solution?

Lortab Elixir, Hycet solution and Liquicet solution are a few of the brand names for the combination of hydrocodone and acetaminophen in a liquid oral dosage form. This combination of medicines is normally given for the short-term relief of pain. An oral solution is in liquid form and you should be careful to use the dosing spoon from your pharmacist, not a normal teaspoon from your kitchen. This strong medicine should be carefully measured for accurate dosage.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What analgesic drugs may be prescribed for irritable bowel (IBS) symptoms?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Analgesic drugs that are used in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be classified as non-na...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...