What is the best way to take Lortab?

The best way to take Lortab (hydrocodone and acetaminophen), a prescription medicine to treat moderate to moderately severe pain, is with a full glass of water. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food or milk. Remember to take it exactly as directed. Don't take more of it, or take it more often, than your doctor prescribes.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Debra Fulghum Bruce PhDDebra Fulghum Bruce PhD
Analgesics, including aspirin and acetaminophen, are medications used to treat pain. They can al...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...