Can I use too much Tiger Balm?

It is possible to use too much Tiger Balm, resulting in an overdose. If you experience any odd symptoms and think you may have overdosed, you should contact your doctor right away. You may experience skin symptoms at the site of application like redness, itching and irritation. Additionally, if this product is swallowed, you should contact the poison control center immediately.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
How can analgesics relieve cold symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or flu...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...