Advertisement

Can I use too much Tiger Balm?

It is possible to use too much Tiger Balm, resulting in an overdose. If you experience any odd symptoms and think you may have overdosed, you should contact your doctor right away. You may experience skin symptoms at the site of application like redness, itching and irritation. Additionally, if this product is swallowed, you should contact the poison control center immediately.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Important: This content reflects information from various individuals and organizations and may offer alternative or opposing points of view. It should not be used for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. As always, you should consult with your healthcare provider about your specific health needs.