Is it safe to use Percodan if I am breastfeeding?

You should not use Percodan, a combination of the pain relievers oxycodone and aspirin, while breastfeeding. Evidence suggests that Percodan can pass into breast milk and potentially harm a breastfeeding baby. Talk to your doctor about whether it would make more sense for you to stop nursing or use a different drug to manage your pain.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...