How does trolamine salicylate interact with other medications?

Trolamine salicylate or over-the-counter analgesic creams, such as Aspercreme and Myoflex, do not enter the bloodstream in large amounts so it is not likely to interact with other medications. However, a drug interaction is possible. Make sure you tell your doctor if you use trolamine salicylate creams, and avoid putting other products on the same area of skin.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How do analgesics relieve foot pain?
An analgesic is used to relieve pain, including pain related to your feet. Acetaminophen is the ...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...