How does trolamine salicylate interact with other medications?

Trolamine salicylate or over-the-counter analgesic creams, such as Aspercreme and Myoflex, do not enter the bloodstream in large amounts so it is not likely to interact with other medications. However, a drug interaction is possible. Make sure you tell your doctor if you use trolamine salicylate creams, and avoid putting other products on the same area of skin.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...