How does Tiger Balm interact with other medications?

Certain medications may put you at risk for complications while using Tiger Balm. Other medications or supplements may affect your usage of Tiger Balm, especially if you have any allergies to camphor and menthol. Before using this or any other medication, you should talk to your doctor about the risk for complications. Also, Tiger Balm is not an approved medication by the FDA. The agency has filed action against the company to go through its approval process since the FDA considers this a medication.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How should I take analgesics?
Because there are so many different types and combinations of analgesics, there are also many differ...
Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
How does patient controlled analgesia work?
Patient controlled analgesia (PCA) allows a patient to control their own intake of painkillers in th...