How should I store acetaminophen-butalbital-caffeine?

Store acetaminophen-butalbital-caffeine in the original container in which it was dispensed. Keep sealed and away from children. Store it at room temperature and away from excess heat and moisture. Do not store in the bathroom. Throw away any outdated or unneeded medication. Ask your pharmacist about proper disposal of unused acetaminophen-butalbital-caffeine.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
What analgesic drugs may be prescribed for irritable bowel (IBS) symptoms?
William B. Salt II., MDWilliam B. Salt II., MD
Analgesic drugs that are used in treating irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) can be classified as non-na...
How effective is capsaicin?
There is no solid evidence that the over-the-counter capsaicin creams are effective for chronic neur...
Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...