What are the side effects of Percocet?

Possible side effects of Percocet include: nausea, dizziness or fainting, sleepiness, shallow breathing, blurry vision, slow heartbeat, change in behavior, seizures, stomach upset, itching, dark urine, yellowing of your skin or eyes, loss of appetite, clay-colored stools, dry mouth and constipation. Call your doctor if these side effects are severe or will not go away. Call 911 for emergency medical help if you have symptoms of an allergic reaction to Percocet, such as chest tightness, trouble breathing, rash, itching, facial swelling, hives and swelling in your mouth or throat.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Who should not take analgesics?
You should not take analgesics or antipyretics if you are allergic to any element of these types of ...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
What should I avoid while taking analgesics?
Until you know how you will react to analgesics, you should not drive or operate any heavy machinery...