What are the side effects of Disalcid?

Some side effects have been reported when using Disalcid. These include: ringing in the ears or hearing difficulties, rash, dizziness, yellow skin, dark urine, black stools, diarrhea and nausea. If you have any of these side effects or other problems with Disalcid, stop using it and contact your doctor.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

Can I take painkillers if I have asthma?
Embeda If you have severe asthma or are experiencing an acute attack of asthma, you should not use E...
What are the side effects of analgesics?
Analgesics can cause a variety of side effects. These side effects include allergic symptoms like h...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...