What are the side effects of dehydrated alcohol?

Common side effects include inflammation of the nerves, which can cause pain. You may find that your nerves are more sensitive to stimuli, or that you feel sensations, such as numbness, tingling, pricking or burning. Additional side effects of certain injections include: paralysis, uncontrollable urination or bowel movements and impotence.

Continue Learning about Analgesic

How can analgesics relieve flu symptoms?
An analgesic is a type of medication used to relieve pain, including pain related to the cold or fl...
What are the risks of using opioid analgesics to treat pain?
Opioid analgesics, such as morphine and codeine, are the primary treatment for acute pain. A person ...
What type of narcotics or opioid analgesics will I be given after surgery?
Stuart A. Linder, MDStuart A. Linder, MD
Most commonly in my practice is the use of a combination of acetaminophen and codeine. Vicodin is us...
Should I let my doctor know I am taking analgesics?
If you are planning on taking analgesics, you should talk to your doctor. In fact, you should always...